Monday, June 27, 2011

Aliya Wolf Playboy Playmate February 2004

*Aliya Wolf* is the *Playboy Playmate* for February 2004. When Aliya Wolf
strides into our office for this interview, we can almost hear her amazing
cheekbones slicing through the air as she approaches. "I'm half German
and half American Indian, so I have very sharp features," she says, almost
apologetically. "People assume that I'm very stern, so I go out of my way
to smile a lot, because otherwise I look like the Terminator." Dressed in a
fluffy white robe that she wears between photo shoots, the
so-not-Arnold-looking 28-year-old Texan tells us she started modeling as a
child when her mother entered her in beauty pageants. "She took me out of
them when I was six because she saw all the stage moms with kids turning out
like little brats," she says. At 19 Aliya returned to modeling and became
Miss Houston USA 1994 and a spokesmodel on Star Search. We heard Miss
February likes riding things with a little more horsepower, such as her
Harley-Davidson motorcycle. "I always rode on the back of my girlfriend's
Harley, and all the guys thought she was totally hot, so I bought my own,"
she says. "I've had my license for about a year. Recently I went to a
biker rally in Austin where all types of people on their hot rods and
choppers ride down Sixth Street looking cool. The girls take off their
clothes. It's really wild. I'm more of a weekend biker — not real
hardcore or anything. Most guys I know already have their own bikes, so
they're not into getting on the back of mine, but I do take my girlfriends
for rides. It's empowering, because so few girls drive Harleys, and I think
it's fun to step out of your life for a little while." Aliya Wolf Bio
Name: Aliya Wolf Birthplace: Stephenville, Texas Bust: 34 Waist: 24 Hips: 35
Height: 5′ 7″ Weight: 120 lbs Ambitions: To enjoy and experience life and
achieve balance between career and personal life. Turn-Ons: People who have
positive attitudes, and being kissed on the back of my neck and behind my
knee. Turnoffs: People who are rude, selfish, or overly aggressive, and bad
breath. Cities I Have Called Home: New Orleans, LA; Houston, TX; Calgary,
Alberta; Splendora, TX. If I Had More Time, I Would: Ride my horse more
often, paint, learn to surf and spend more time with my little girl. Five
Things Near My Bed: Candles, flowers, my favorite photographs of friends and
family, my favorite stiletto heels and lingerie. My Favorite Author: Edgar
Allan Poe. See more of Aliya Wolf nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join
Aliya Wolf at Playboy