Sunday, May 8, 2011

Scarlett Keegan Playboy Playmate September 2004

*Scarlett Keegan* is the *Playboy Playmate* for September 2004. When we meet
Scarlett Keegan, the first thing she wants to get off her chest is that hers
isn't a stage name. "My mom's favorite movie is Gone With the Wind,"
she says. "I didn't wake up one day and say, 'I want to be a star.
I'm going to change my name to make it sound sexy.'" Miss September has
been acting and modeling since she was 12, but her cheeks turn as red as her
hair when she recounts her first acting job — in a toilet-paper commercial
at the age of three. "I didn't understand how filming worked," she
says. "I thought I was going to be trapped inside the television. I started
screaming, and they couldn't shoot the commercial. They hired someone
else." Perhaps this traumatic incident is what prompted her to create a
list of aspirations. "I write down all the things I want to accomplish,"
she says. "I would love to get married and have a family. I hope to have a
house in Dublin. I hope to be successful enough to have a little place here
and a little place there. And I'd love to continue acting and see where it
takes me." So what does a self-described city lover do for fun in the
sleepy Santa Ynez Valley? "What can I say? I like drunk bowling," she
says. "I have good hand-eye coordination, but I generally get worse as the
game progresses. My friends and I have a lot of house parties. We go to the
beach. I can be a wild girl. The way I look is a reflection of my
personality. With my big pouf of thick curly hair, look out!" Scarlett
Keegan Bio Name: Scarlett Keegan Birthplace: Westlake Village, California
Bust: 34″ Waist: 24″ Hips: 34″ Height: 5′ 5″ Weight: 106 lbs
Ambitions: To be a Bond girl, travel, have a successful business of my own
and have a home and family. Turn-Ons: Intelligence, wit, sincerity, soulful
eyes, optimism, sensitivity. Turnoffs: Game playing, stinginess, cheesy
pickup lines, laziness, poor hygiene. Five Movies I Wish I Were In: Chocolat,
Goldfinger, My Fair Lady, Gone in Sixty Seconds, Sleepy Hollow. Where I Live:
In a big country-style house on a couple of acres with a multitude of
chickens and 4 adorable dogs. My Stint As Barbie: I was cast as Chelsie, one
of the Generation Girl Barbie dolls; I had to dye my hair maroon and look
like I knew how to handle a guitar. People Say I Look Like: Nicole Kidman and
Tori Amos See all of Scarlett Keegan's hot nude pictures and videos at the
Playboy Cyberclub. Join Scarlett Keegan at the Cyberclub