Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sandra Hubby Playboy Playmate March 2004

*Sandra Hubby* is the* Playboy Playmate* for March 2004. Today in the Playboy
Cyberclub her exclusive online pictures and videos have been restored. Sandra
Hubby may be the only woman we know who is equally comfortable riding a jet
to a modeling assignment in a far-flung locale and riding a tractor back on
the farm. "I learned how to drive a tractor when I was 15," says the
25-year-old Ohio native. "My friends and I were always outside playing in
the woods, building forts and that sort of thing. Now I live on a 100-acre
farm without a neighbor in sight, so this summer I was driving around the
whole spread, cutting hay." Although Miss March says she started
daydreaming about being a model at the age of nine, she wasn't exactly the
type to priss and preen. "Growing up I never cared about looking perfect
every day," she says. "I would rather wear jeans and hang out with the
guys." After high school Sandra even planned to become a Marine but did a
career 180 just before she had to take her final oath and ship out. "I
wanted to do stuff they wouldn't let a female do, like drive a tank," she
says. "I was hoping to become a helicopter crew chief, but in my heart I
really wanted to model and maybe act." The Corps' loss was our gain.
Sandra has since earned her showbiz stripes working for Hawaiian Tropic and
appearing in the Meg Ryan movie Against the Ropes. Still, she never strays
far from the country for too long. "I grew up raising and training horses,
and there are about 80 on my farm now," she says. "My horse, Angus, is
there and we've bonded. He's a good boy — I treat him as if he were my
kid." Sandra Hubby Bio Name: Sandra Hubby Birthplace: Norton, Ohio Bust:
34C Waist: 22 Hips: 34 Height: 5′ 4″ Weight: 103 lbs Ambitions: Model for
a few years. Start school to be a paralegal. Finish training my horse.
Turn-Ons: A great massage. Beautiful eyes and a great sense of humor!
Turnoffs: Lying, cheating! A hairy back and an ugly butt! All About My
Family: My mom's name is Cathy. My father's name is Sam. I also have two
older sisters and a younger brother. I have family in Scotland and an uncle
who lives in London. My Favorite Vacation Spot: Key West, Florida, Scotland
and Creede, Colorado. I Wish I Had: A BMW M3 See all of Sandra Hubby's
exclusive nude pictures in the *Playboy Cyberclub*. Join Sandra Hubby in the
Playboy Cyberclub