Monday, May 9, 2011

Paizly C Playboy Cybergirl of the Week May 9 2011

*Paizly C* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for May 9 2011. Finding out
that Paizly has six brothers may be startling at first, but it's Paizly who
may be more intimidating than her band of siblings. "I think having such a
big family has… made me very protective," she says. "My friends and
family call me Mama Paiz, because I'm always making sure they're taken
care of!" Humility will get you nowhere with this social girl, who says she
appreciates good manners and the courage to approach her straight on. "A
shy guy gets no attention from me! I love a guy who can muster up enough
confidence to talk to me." Paizly C Bio Measurements: 34B-24-34 Height:
5'5″ Weight: 115 lbs Hometown: Sacramento, CA Birthday: July 20, 1989 See
all of Paizly C nude pictures in the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Paizly C at
the Cyberclub