Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mei Ling Lam Playboy Playmate June 2011 Preview Pictures

*Mei Ling Lam* is our *Playboy Playmate* for June 2011, and with the magazine
released yesterday with her pictorial, the Cyberclub has released her sexy
online only preview pictures. Check out our beautiful Asian playmate as she
shows why she made it as a Playmate with her sizzling natural body. Mei Ling
is a former Miss Maine USA (2001), and has modeled for the likes of New
Balance and Hasbro. "When I did the shoot, I didn't even think anything
of being nude," Mei Ling Lam said. "Between shoots, I was eating Dove
chocolates. I'm very comfortable in my own skin. I'm praying for more
opportunities to come. That's one of the reasons I did it. But I'm not
going to anticipate or expect it." Photographer Stewart Smith submitted
Lam's photos to Playboy, convinced she had what it took to join the likes
of Pamela Anderson, Anna Nicole Smith, and Marilyn Monroe. "She's in
great shape and she's a beautiful girl," Smith said. "She has an exotic
look, and Playboy is kind of stepping away from the blonde-haired, blue-eyed
girl." Mei Ling Lam Bio Measurements: 34B-24-34 Height: 5′ 6″ Weight:
109 lbs Birthplace: Waterville, Maine DOB: January 26, 1984 See Mei Ling
Lam's exclusive nude pictures inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Mei Ling
Lam at Playboy