Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lizzy Jagger Playboy Magazine June 2011

*Lizzy Jagger*, the famous daughter of Rolling Stones legend Mick Jagger
appears in the June 2011 edition of *Playboy Magazine*. "People assume that
because I was brought up on Rolling Stones tours and my father is who he is,
I'm some kind of rock-and-roll bad girl," she says, giggling. "But I do
like to have a bit of fun." Lizzy says her parents didn't have any issues
with their daughter revealing herself in the intimate photos you see here.
"They understood that when you don't know when you're going to have
kids, it's nice to have wonderful pictures of your 20-something self. And
at 27, I feel comfortable expressing myself through my body." Not that
she's modest off camera. "I'm kind of a topless person," she admits.
If Lizzy Jagger is your house guest, she will dig up your lawn to put in a
vegetable garden—and she'll probably take her shirt off while she's at
it. "I'm quite European," she adds, "so when I'm at the beach, I
prefer to be topless." She has narrowly dodged citations for indecent
exposure in the United States. "Because they could tell I was foreign,"
she explains, "they understood." See Lizzy Jagger nude at the Playboy
Cyberclub