Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kaya Danielle Playboy Cybergirl of the Month May 2011

*Kaya Danielle* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Month for May 2011. More
than two years after her first Playboy audition, Kaya is still giddy about
being a Playboy model. "When I found out I won Cyber Girl of the Month, I
was in tears and excited,"… she says. "There's so much I want to say
to each and every one of my fans. They've seen me through everything,
giving me luck and strength during all the ups and downs. I couldn't ask
for anything more." Though the culinary arts student is plenty talented in
front of the camera, she's recently moved behind it as an on-set
photographer and videographer for a TV series and a stylist for photo shoots.
"I am a go-getter and want to accomplish anything and everything!" Kaya
Danielle Bio Measurements: 34DD-28-38 Height: 5'6″ Weight: 118 lbs
Birthday: August 5, 1990 Hometown: Santa Cruz, CA See new pictures and videos
each week during May of Kaya Danielle in the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Kaya
Danielle inside the Cyberclub