Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Amelia Talon Playboy Coed of the Week May 19 2011

*Amelia Talon* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for May 19 2011. Amelia
Talon is studying Business at Peninsular College Washington. Amelia Talon Q&A
/Playboy: Have you always been interested in business?/ Amelia: For a long
time, I wanted to study video game design…. I also thought about becoming a
fashion designer, photographer, makeup artist, hair stylist and even
psychologist and astronomer. But none of those are for me. I'm destined for
a career in business. /Playboy: Did you say video game design?/ Amelia: I
love, love, love playing video games. But I'd hate to turn what I love
doing in my free time into a job. Video games would become a chore and not
something that I could relax to anymore. /Playboy: What games can we find in
your console?/ Amelia: My favorite games are Zelda, Silent Hill, Resident
Evil, and, of course, Pokemon, Gotta catch 'em all! Amelia Talon Bio
Measurements: 34B-24-36 Height: 5'7″ Weight: 120 lbs Birthday: January 5,
1990 School: Peninsula College, Washington Major: Business See all of Amelia
Talon's nude pictures in the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Amelia Talon at
Playboy