Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vivian Keys Playboy Coed of the Week April 28

*Vivian Keys* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for April 28. Vivian is
studying Business Marketing at Santa Monica College. Q&A with Vivian
/Playboy: How do you stay fit and avoid the Freshman 15?/ Vivian: I work out
with my trainer three days a week and… watch what I eat. Fortunately, I'm
not a big junk food fan. I love to eat veggies and fruits—fresh, light and
I don't feel guilty afterward. /Playboy: What's the best part of being a
single coed?/ Vivian: I can do anything I want! I'm very flirty and I
don't have to worry about a boyfriend. I like to focus on time for myself
and go out with my friends on the weekends. /Playboy: So what does a guy have
to do to get you to flirt with him?/ Vivian: I'm very attracted to guys who
introduce themselves with a low voice and make a great first impression.
Complimenting me is important, too. Those things make me think about them
again at the end of the day. Vivian Keys Bio Measurements: 34C-25-37 Height:
5'4″ Weight: 109 lbs Birthday: September 9, 1988 School: Santa Monica
College Major: Business Marketing See more of Vivian Keys nude inside the
Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Vivian Keys at Playboy