Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sila Sahin Germany Playboy May 2010

*Sila Sahin* is on the cover of the Germany Playboy Magazine May 2010. Sila
Sahin, a 25-year-old Turkish German living in Berlin, had until now been
regarded as a glowing example of how a modern Muslim girl should behave in a
multicultural society. Sila is an actress on the German TV soap Good Times,
Bad Times. Posing on the cover of German Playboy magazine and with a
multipage spread , Sila Sahin seems to be sending a clear and deliberate
message to her conservative Turkish family. 'I did it because I wanted to
be free at last,' she said. 'These photographs are a liberation from the
restrictions of my childhood.' Her family have, unsurprisingly, reacted
with horror, and her mother has cut off all contact with the actress.
Sila's declared intention was to use Playboy photoshoot as a call to other
Turkish girls who suffer the effects of their strict upbringings. Her message
to these girls? 'For too long I tried to do everything right,' she says.
'I want these photos to show young Turkish women it's okay for you to
live however you choose. Many of my countrymen think it's great that I can
be so free. With the shoot I hoped to say to them that we do not necessarily
have to live under these rules' Enjoy these sizzling pictures of Sila Sahin
from her nude pictorial, but your going to have to buy online somewhere the
German May Edition for the full set. Join Playboy Magazine for more hot
exclusives