Sunday, April 24, 2011

Miranda Jordan Playboy Cybergirl of the Week April 25 2011

*Miranda Jordan* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for April 25 2011.
Miranda is working towards a college degree in business so that she can open
up a clothing store or nightclub in a few years. "Something fun and unique,
like me," she says. "I… love having my hair done and wearing cute
clothes—just looking stylish makes me feel sexy." Along with pursuing her
degree, she's been pursuing Playboy. "My role models are Kendra Wilkinson
and the Girls Next Door. I'm your typical teen who wants to have a good
time and do what I love, which is to be a part of Playboy," says Miranda.
"I grew up in a small area and never thought I would ever have a chance at
this. I'm very lucky and thankful." Miranda Jordan Bio Measurements:
34C-25-36 Height: 5'4″ Weight: 105 lbs Hometown: Smithfield, PA Birthday:
May 14, 1992 See more of Miranda Jordan's hot nude pictures inside the
Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Miranda Jordan at Playboy