Monday, April 11, 2011

Lily Bart Playboy Cybergirl of the Week April 11 2011

Lily Bart is the Playboy Cybergirl of the Week for April 11 2011. Sexy nerd
alert: "I'm very passionate about literature," Lily says. "There's
nothing better than getting lost in a good book!" Her foray into Playboy
originated on a whim. "I like… that Playmates are the ultimate girl next
door," she says. "I want to represent that girl for Playboy." So when
does an ideal girl like Lily feel her sexiest? It's all about the lingerie.
"Even if I'm wearing something that resembles a potato sack, knowing what
I've got on underneath makes me feel unbelievably confident and sexy."
Lily Bart Bio Measurements: 34C-26-36 Height: 5'6″ Weight: 115 lbs
Birthday: August 19, 1983 Hometown: New York, NY See more of Lily Bart nude
at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Lily Bart at the Playboy Cyberclub