Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jaclyn Swedberg Playboy Playmate April 2011

*Jaclyn Swedberg* is the *Playboy Playmate* for April 2011. Jaclyn Swedberg
has dodged mortar fire while playing war games in the Mojave Desert. She has
sped around in a rally car like Danica Patrick. And she has hung 10 in the
ocean blue au naturel. "I've decided that anything I have the opportunity
to try, I'm going to try," says our Miss April, whose daredevil exploits
have been captured by Playboy TV cameras for the show Badass, a naked nod to
Johnny Knoxville and his merry band of pranksters. (Jaclyn will soon be found
rappelling down treacherous mountains for Playboy TV's new summer series
Playboy Trip Patagonia, which follows four up-for-anything femmes in
Argentina.) And yet Jaclyn, a southern California girl two years away from a
degree in broadcast journalism, still appreciates life's quieter moments.
"At home I'm reserved," she says. "My favorite things to do are read
and bake peanut butter cookies. If I'm feeling adventurous, I'll make a
carrot cake." In fact, she considers posing for the pictures before you her
most daring feat. "Appearing in the magazine not only made me shed my
clothes but also allowed me to shed my shy exterior for good. I'm going to
give this everything I've got!" Jaclyn Swedberg Bio Name: Jaclyn Swedberg
Birthplace: San Pedro, CA Bust: 34D Waist: 25 Hips: 35 Height: 5′ 5″
Weight: 106 lbs Ambitions: To use my new status as Miss April to jump-start
my dreams of broadcast journalism. Turn-Ons: It's such a cliché but it
actually turns me on big-time when a guy makes me laugh! Turnoffs: I love men
with beautiful skin, so please don't give me any grief about using the
products I will buy you — you will be…REWARDED!! A Warning: Be sure you
have good manners, because if you don't, the reward program STOPS. Read
This: I'm an avid reader and have been happy yet terrified to discover the
thrilling works of Jack Kilborn. His Afraid made me very afraid indeed.
Blatant Plug: I'm not a badass but I'll become one if you don't watch
my Playboy TV shows, Okay?! See all of Jaclyn Swedberg's nude photos at the
Playboy Cyberclub. Join Jaclyn Swedberg at Playboy