Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hope Dworaczyk Playboy Playmate April 2009

*Hope Dworaczyk* is the *Playboy Playmate* for April 2009, and ended up
winning the Playmate of the Year for 2010! Hope is a jet-setter. She walks
the catwalk at Fashion Week in New York and Fashion Week Swim in Miami Beach,
among other gigs, and travels constantly for her TV job. "We're at random
boutiques, different fashion weeks and certain flagship stores," she says.
"Whenever a designer launches new things, we're there. We have studios in
Las Vegas, New York, Toronto and all over Canada." She got the job after
meeting the producers backstage at a show where she was doing runway work.
They asked if she had any hosting experience. "Well, no," she said,
"but I'm pretty sure I can do it." Hope did a test shoot and signed on.
That was two years ago. Now she's on the road so often, she doesn't call
anywhere home. "I love my job so much that it's not like a job to me,"
she says. What is work, though, is keeping track of her formidable wardrobe,
which is scattered over several cities but stashed primarily in big wardrobe
racks in New York and Los Angeles. "It's embarrassing, but I have more
than 250 pairs of shoes," Hope says. "Stilettos are my thing. I promise
you I do not own a pair of flip-flops." When it comes to guys, Hope says
she likes someone with style and soul. "I appreciate a man who's
polished," she says. "You can be casual and do your own thing, be who you
want to be. But at night let's step it up a notch. I'm also really
attracted to smart people. If you tell me you went to a certain school or
something like that, suddenly you have my attention. Funny guys are so fun to
hang with too; I'll let you wear flip-flops if you make me laugh. I also
like mama's boys because if they're good to their mother, they'll be
good to me." Hope Dworaczyk Bio Name: Hope Dworaczyk Birthplace: Port
Lavaca, TX Bust: 34C Waist: 23 Hips: 35 Height: 5′ 10″ Weight: 126 lbs
Ambitions: Continue to host and produce in the fashion and entertainment
fields. Turn-Ons: Intelligence & confidence. Also the ability to make me
laugh. Turnoffs: Narcissism, negativity and insecurity. My Five Favorite
Funnymen: Seth Rogan, Vince Vaughn, Chris Rock, Dane Cook and Will Ferrell.
Someone I Look Up To And Why: My nana for the wisdom she has shared and the
inspiration she continues to be. Where I Am Likely To Settle Down: Los
Angeles or New York. It's impossible to choose between the two! If I
Weren't A Model, I Would: Work behind the lens as a photographer. As well
as finding Hope inside the Playboy Cyberclub for all her nude pictures, you
can catch Hope Dworaczyk on TV in the Spring 2011 edition of Celebrity
Apprentice! Join Hope Dworaczyk at Playboy