Sunday, April 10, 2011

Destiny Davis Playboy Playmate January 2005

*Destiny Davis* is the *Playboy Playmate* for January 2005. Unguarded and
talkative, Destiny is especially open when the subject turns to men. "I
love Southern accents and country music," she says, twirling her hair
around a well manicured finger. "They don't grow many Southern gentlemen
where I'm from, but a guy in a pair of Wranglers and a cowboy
hat–that's hot! I love it when you feel sparks with someone right away.
When a guy doesn't have the same energy as me, it's the worst." Asked
how her date will know she's feeling sparks, Destiny smiles. "Women send
subtle signs," she says. "A sexy bat of the eye, a bit of skin showing.
I'm friendly, but I won't make the first move. I'm looking for Mr.
Right, and I'll find him someday." Although classes and modeling tie up
most of her time, Destiny thrives on close relationships with her
girlfriends. "We have girlie nights, when we drink wine and do mud
masks," she says. "I play tennis anytime I can. There's usually one day
every few weeks when I don't have anything to do, so I'll pig out, watch
movies and chill. People always ask, 'What do you want to be when you grow
up?' I say, 'Retired.' My philosophy is the harder I work now, the less
I'll have to work later. I just love learning and trying to do things that
make me well-rounded." Destiny Davis Bio Name: Destiny Davis Birthplace:
Glendora, CA USA Bust: 36D Waist: 24 Hips: 34 Height: 5′ 5″ Weight: 110
lbs Ambitions: To expand my mind, become a successful person and enjoy the
ride! Turn-Ons: Athleticism, gentlemen, a southern accent, intelligence and
nice muscles! Ooh la la! Turnoffs: Narcissism, rudeness and sandals with
socks. Three Things I Wish I Could Do Better: Golf, cook, speak French. You
Know You're In Love When: Everything is prettier, everyone is nicer, and
life seems to have more meaning. (Oh yeah–and a lot of giggling!) My Baby:
A Newfoundland named Shelby, she's 3! Every Woman Should Have: A sexy pair
of Jimmy Choo stilettos, a Juicy Couture sweat suit, girls' night once a
week and a little attitude. See all of Destiny Davis' nude pictures and
videos inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Destiny Davis at Playboy