Friday, April 8, 2011

Dalene Kurtis Playboy Playmate September 2001

*Dalene Kurtis* is the *Playboy Playmate* for September 2001. Dalene and her
gorgeous body also won the converted title of Playboy Playmate of the Year
2002! Dalene arrived in Los Angeles with a bang, but not the type she
expected. Shortly before her photo shoot, the 23-year-old Apple Valley,
California native found herself in a seven-car pileup on the freeway. "My
car was totaled and my life flashed before my eyes," she says. "Ever
since then I've been really grateful for the good things in my life."
Dalene was driving home that day for her parents' anniversary in
Bakersfield, California, where she grew up. "Being an only child made me a
stronger person, but I definitely want at least two kids someday," she
says. After graduating from high school and attending business college, Miss
September worked for three years at an insurance agency before she tried
modeling. A state semifinalist for both Hawaiian Tropic and Venus Swimwear,
she moved to Los Angeles and worked as a Budweiser girl and landed other
modeling gigs. She met Hef at a Playboy party in February. She says that she
reminded him of Doris Day, and when you take another look at her sweet,
fresh-faced good looks, Hef makes a persuasive point. She started seeing him
soon after, joining his party posse at clubs such as Las Palmas, Barfly and
Deep. She moved into the Mansion in May and this is, she says with a bit of
wonder in her voice, the happiest time of her life. Dalene Kurtis Bio Name:
Dalene Kurtis Birthplace: Apple Valley, California USA Bust: 34″ D Waist:
24″ Hips: 35″ Height: 5′ 5″ Weight: 112 lbs Ambitions: To be
successful in commercials, print modeling and acting. Turn-Ons: Nice smile,
tan skin, and, most of all, good sense of humor and personality. Turnoffs:
Bad hygiene, cocky attitude and a hairy chest. Favorite Color: Pink. What I
Miss About Home: My mom and dad. An Actress I Admire: Julia Roberts. My
Favorite Movies: Pretty Woman, The Green Mile, Splash, Pearl Harbor. The Best
Tv Show Is: Sex and the City. Three Things I Can't Live Without: Cell
phone, anything with sugar and my friends and family. See all of Dalene's
Playmate of the Year photoshoot and videos at the Playboy Cyberclub. Join
Dalene Kurtis at Playboy