Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Christina Santiago Playboy Playmate August 2002

*Christina Santiago* is the *Playboy Playmate* for August 2002, and this
gorgeous brunette won the crown of Playboy Playmate of the Year for 2003. The
20-year-old Chicago native's striking features helped her become a
professional model, and she appeared in Fox' Girl Next Door: The Search for
a Playboy Centerfold. "I didn't feel uncomfortable, because I'm content
with my body, and I'm not afraid to show it." She was even less shy
around the cameramen recording her every move for two weeks — much of the
footage was deemed too hot for television. "We couldn't talk to the crew
at all," she says. "The only thing that we could do when the cameramen
left the room, which was probably mean on our part, was to purposely do
something outrageous so they'd run back to the room trying to get to their
cameras. I made out with this girl on the show, but I don't think you see
that on network TV." So all signs point to the contestants' getting
along, right? "Everyone thought there would be catfights. But the contract
specifically said, 'No pulling hair, no spitting, no biting,'" she
says. "I was laughing so hard!" "I'm attracted to guys who are older
than 26, over six feet tall, with a nice ass. I'm a butt girl, so I like a
guy who has a nice body and takes good care of himself. He doesn't have to
be cut, just not fat, OK? I would love it if a guy would take me out to
karaoke on a first date, because that would show how open-minded and
courageous he is. I can always feel the vibe right away if there's the
potential to date someone seriously. In the near future, I see myself with my
man in our house, being very happy." Christina Santiago Bio Name: Christina
L. Santiago Birthplace: Chicago, IL Bust: 34″ Waist: 24″ Hips: 33″
Height: 5′ 5″ Weight: 108 lbs Ambitions: To become an actress or
choreographer. Turn-Ons: Good looks, honesty, good sense of humor,
intelligence and a man in touch with his sensitive side. Turnoffs: Vanity,
dishonesty, superficial people and stupidity. Every Woman Should Have: Great
shoes, sexy underwear, and Eminem CD and a toothbrush! My Favorite Food:
Cheeseburgers, pizza puffs and goat cheese salad. Five Movies I've Watched
Several Times: "Pretty Woman," "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas,"
"Friday," "What Dreams May Come," "Ace Ventura – Pet
Detective." See more of Christina Santiago inside the Playboy Cyberclub.
Join Christina Santiago at the Playboy Cyberclub