Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cara Zavaleta Playboy Playmate November 2004

*Cara Zavaleta* is the *Playboy Playmate* of November 2004. There was a time
when Miss November, Cara Zavaleta, wanted her MTV fame. You may remember her
as the wide-eyed, enthusiastic beauty from Road Rules: South Pacific and
later The Gauntlet, on which Road Rules and Real World alums faced off and
hooked up while pursuing a cash prize. Cara also toured the country as part
of a 10-month Reality Bar Crawl. "We've been hosting ass-shaking
contests, guest bartending, signing autographs and hanging out with
people," Cara says during a pit stop at her Chicago apartment. "Bar
owners want to hire us. I'm goofy, and I don't take myself too seriously.
I think people like that." But don't count on Cara covering up anytime
soon: "I love wearing next to nothing. Gauzy dresses are my favorites
because they're barely on you. I've never been intimidated being naked in
front of people. I read a book called The Nympho and Other Maniacs, by Irving
Wallace. In it, women from the past two centuries talk about how they've
gone against social standards in order to liberate future generations. That
pumped me up." Cara Zavaleta Bio Name: Cara Zavaleta Birthplace: Bowling
Green, OH Bust: 34″ Waist: 25″ Hips: 34″ Height: 5′ 6″ Weight: 118
lbs Ambitions: To live life fully in the present and enjoy everything it has
to offer! Turn-Ons: Whispering in my ear, nice butts and intelligence.
Turnoffs: Arrogance, sloth and nail-biting. Some Books I Am Reading: Marilyn
Monroe by Donald Spoto, The Nympho and Other Maniacs by Irving Wallace.
Guilty Pleasures: Bingeing on each of the following: Chocolate Hostess
cupcakes, US Weekly, E! Entertainment. Last Five Concerts I've Seen: U2,
Dave Matthews, Sting, Elton John/Billy Joel and Phish. If I Were An Animal, I
Would Be: A cat! Lying on soft pillows, getting brushed and playing with
catnip toys sounds great to me!! Join the Playboy Cyberclub for all of Cara
Zavaleta's hot nude photos and videos. Join Cara Zavaleta at Playboy