Thursday, April 14, 2011

Aryka Lynne Playboy Coed of the Week April 14 2011

Aryka Lynne is the Playboy Coed of the Week for April 14 2011. Aryka is a
busty hot blonde studying Nursing at Indiana University. Q&A with Aryka Lynne
/Playboy: How wild is campus life at IU?/ Aryka: I have seen couples in the
library and bathroom stalls. They come… out with their hair and clothes all
messed up. It's hilarious! / Playboy: What's been the most surprising
thing about college life so far?/ Aryka: I'm surprised that college guys
don't ask me out! Maybe they're too scared…. /Playboy: What do guys say
after working up the courage to talk to you?/ Aryka: "You've made me so
nervous that I've totally forgotten my standard pick-up line." Aryka
Lynne Bio Measurements: 32C-24-35 Height: 5'1″ Weight: 108 lbs Birthdate:
June 29, 1991 School: Indiana University Major: Nursing See more of Aryka
Lynne and her hot nude body at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Aryka Lynne at
Playboy