Thursday, March 31, 2011

Vanessa Robbins Playboy Cybergirl of the Month April 2011

*Vanessa Robbins* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Month for April 2011.
Ready for more Vanessa? She's certainly excited to share her new shoot with
Cyber Club Members. "I can't wait for you all to see my photos," she
says. "You guys won't be disappointed!"… Vanessa, a travel junkie
who's working on her college degree in business and marketing, says the
sexy wardrobe at her disposal was the best part of her Cyber Girl adventure.
"Playboy is the most exciting modeling experience I have had thus far,"
she says. "I love being in front of a camera. My favorite part of modeling
is the art aspect, and I love seeing the finished product!" We're
certainly ready for that. Vanessa Robbins Bio Measurements: 32C-24-32 Height:
5'4″ Weight: 105 lbs Birthday: April 11, 1990 Hometown: Portland, OR See
all of Vanessa Robbins hot nude photos and videos inside the Playboy
Cyberclub. Join Playboy for more of Vanessa Robbins