Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Playboy Babe: Kristi Michelle

Don't let her petite frame fool you; pound-for-pound, Kristi is quite a
contender. Mixing business with pleasure, she pays her way through school
with a local boxing ring gig, perfect for the girl who feels her sexiest when
she's working out. "Although I'm all sweaty, I feel great about
myself!" Kristi says. On the verge of earning her degree, Kristi's
focused on staying active and not boxing herself into a professional corner.
"I'm not sure what I want to do when I graduate," she says, "but I
could never imagine myself sitting in an office all day. I love getting out
and meeting new people as much as possible." . Kristi Michelle – more
pics and videos – CLICK HERE! try 3 day trial for 0,95 USD Related posts:
1) Playboy Babe: Shanda Michelle
2) Playboy Babe: Michelle Wittenberg
3) Playboy Babes: Cat O'Connell & Michelle Gracie
4) Playboy Babe: Kellie Smith
5) Playboy Babe: Maria Longoria