Friday, March 18, 2011

Laila Rose Playboy Barmate April 2011

*Laila Rose* is the *Playboy Barmate* for April 2011. Laila is a sexy natural
busted brunette who will pour you drinks down at the State College,
Pennsylvania. Q&A with Laila Rose /Playboy: A three-story bar in State
College, Pennsylvania. Who would have thought? / Laila: We have to pack all
the thirsty Penn State students… in here at the Mezzanine. / Playboy: You
need a place this big to employ all these beautiful bartenders. / Laila: I
like to think we have the hottest girls in State College. / Playboy: You
dress amazingly. / Laila: When you have great natural breasts like these and
dress revealingly, it helps with the tips. /Playboy: They're certainly not
an occupational hazard. / Laila: Once I was shaking a cocktail and the top of
the shaker flew off. The drink went into my contacts and all over my tits. I
had sticky boobs the rest of the night. /Playboy: What else should we know
about you? / Laila: Well, I'm a crazy cat lady, I can't dance, and I hate
to brag, but I'm on a full academic scholarship to Penn State. /Playboy:
What do you study? / Laila: Film. I've also studied women in the media.
After I researched Josephine Baker, I thought more people should know about
her, so I created a drink in her honor. Here are a couple of Josie Bs coming
up. JOSIE B Fill a pint glass with ice. Add: 1½ oz. Bacardi Dragon Berry 1½
oz. Apple Pucker 1½ oz. Watermelon Pucker Fill with Sierra Mist. Top with
splash of cranberry. See all of Laila Rose's nude pictures at the Playboy
Cyberclub. See all the hot naked Barmates at Playboy