Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jillian Grace Playboy Playmate March 2005

*Jillian Grace* is the *Playboy Playmate* for March 2005. Jillian Grace's
mum, wrote a letter to Howard Stern. She told him her daughter's dream was
to be a Playboy Centerfold and asked him for an evaluation. Stern did not
become America's favorite shock jock by being slow to seize opportunity.
"I've got to get this broad on the phone, at least," he said. "My
dream in high school was to do tons of coke, but my mom didn't go out and
score for me." Stern was joking about the last part (we think), but soon
Jillian and her mom had trekked from Washington, Missouri to the Stern show
in New York. Almost immediately everyone in the studio–including Playboy
Senior Photo Editor Kevin Kuster, who also flew in for the occasion–became
enamored with Jillian's radiant smile, knockout natural body and
softspoken, girl-next-door appeal. "Most women who come in here never end
up in Playboy," said Stern. "They think they're hot, and they're not.
Jillian looks like a Playmate to me in every sense of the word. Boom!" Hef
agreed, and Stern got dubbed Deputy Editor for his scouting skills. Jillian
Grace Bio Name: Jillian Grace Birthplace: Arkansas Bust: 36″ Waist: 24″
Hips: 36″ Height: 5′ 5″ Weight: 117 lbs Ambitions: I plan to pursue
modeling and acting. I would love to appear in a workout video. Turn-Ons: A
guy who BBQs, someone who knows how to hit all the right spots, a sense of
humor. Turnoffs: When someone blows their nose in front of me, conceited
people and liars. Best Advice I Ever Got: My mom always told me to strive for
my dreams as though I could not fail; just have a backup plan. Why I Love
Missouri: If you do not like the weather today, it could be totally different
tomorrow; St. Louis and field parties. Tv Shows I Can't Miss: Reno 911!,
Howard Stern, Desperate Housewives Sexiest Man Alive: Steven Tyler of
Aerosmith. If Money Was Not An Issue, I'd Buy: A miniature-golf course. See
all of Jillian Grace's nude pictures in Playboy. Join Jillian Grace at the
Cyberclub