Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jessica Burciaga Playboy Playmate February 2009

*Jessica Burciaga* is the *Playboy Playmate* for February 2009. This month
Playboy has also made Jessica the Playmate Xtra, so look forward seeing brand
new pictures and videos this month inside the Cyberclub. Every hand is a
winner when your cards are dealt by a woman with a perfect pair. Meet Jessica
Burciaga, a 25-year-old southern Californian who had been studying sports
broadcasting in college before she hopped to the Mansion and auditioned to be
a Bunny blackjack dealer. Out of hundreds of hopefuls, Jessica was chosen to
work at the then new Playboy Club at the Palms in Las Vegas. (This was 2006.)
"We were all young and didn't have a lot of experience," she says.
"They literally trained us in eight weeks, and we were nervous because we
were dealing with a lot of money. The pit boss and security were looking over
our shoulders at all times." Jessica caught on in a snap. "One time,"
she says, "I got a $5,000 chip as a tip." Jessica grew homesick and
returned to the L.A. area after a few months, though she still loves to visit
Sin City. Jessica Burciaga Bio Name: Jessica Burciaga Birthplace: Santa Fe
Springs, CA Bust: 32C Waist: 24 Hips: 34 Height: 5′ 2″ Weight: 110 lbs
Ambitions: To host my own TV or sports show one day and to have a family.
Turn-Ons: Someone who is ambitious, successful, romantic and smells good.
Turnoffs: Laziness, cockiness and liars. My Siblings: Two younger brothers,
16 and 23. My Ethnic Background: French, Mexican and Irish. Jobs I Had Before
Playboy: Running my own website, dancing professionally and modeling. My
Favorite Tv Show: I Love Lucy. My Nightly Ritual Before Bed: I have to take a
bubble bath every night. My Best Karaoke Song: "Piece of My Heart" by
Faith Hill. See all of Jessica Burciaga hot nude pictures inside the Playboy
Cyberclub. Join Jessica Burciaga at the Cyberclub