Sunday, March 20, 2011

Courtney Rachel Culkin Playboy Playmate April 2005

*Courtney Rachel Culkin* is the *Playboy Playmate* for April 2005. In the
Cyberclub today her exclusive online pictorial and videos have been restored
to their full high def quality, so be sure to go in and re visit this
gorgeous Playboy Playmate. Courtney first appeared in Playboy for our 50th
Anniversary Playmate Search in 2003 and is happy to be back. "I feel
totally comfortable in front of the camera," she says. "I hate clothes. I
really do." Since that appearance she has been pursuing a degree in
psychology and is now just two semesters short of graduation. When asked to
analyze her own personality, however, she manages to avoid shrinky jargon.
"I'm definitely an outgoing person," she says. "I like to make jokes,
even when I'm under pressure. Whenever people are unhappy–say, at a
funeral–I'll try to make light of the situation. I have a joke for
anything." Courtney Rachel Culkin Bio Name: Courtney Rachel Culkin
Birthplace: Long Island, NY USA Bust: 34C Waist: 24 Hips: 34 Height: 5′
3″ Weight: 105 lbs Ambitions: To secure a successful career in modeling and
entertainment and finish my degree. Turn-Ons: Educated men with a strong
sense of self. Thin and sexy with a pronounced jaw line. Turnoffs: Bad teeth;
pushy, disrespectful men; show offs. Favorite Movie And Why: Pretty Woman is
my favorite movie (not for the same reasons as everyone else.) Julia Roberts
looks and acts like my mom. Favorite Sports: New York Knicks basketball! Also
baseball–Go Yankees!!! My Pet: Friday! My American bull & Lab mix. Pet
Peeves: People who drive slow in caravans, tough teachers. See all of
Courtney Rachel Culkin's exclusive nude pictures inside the Playboy
Cyberclub. Join Courtney Rachel Culkin at Playboy