Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ava Milano Playboy Coed of the Week March 19

Ava Milano is the Playboy Coed of the Week for March 19. Ava is studying
Biochemistry at Seton Hall University. Check out this busty brunettes hot
Playboy photos, this girl is smoking hot! Q&A with Ava Milano / Playboy:
Would you say you're a bookworm or a party animal?/ Ava: Definitely a
bookworm, but I really let loose… and enjoy myself when I do go out.
/Playboy: What happened the last time you let loose?/ Ava: I went to a
jungle-themed frat party in leopard lingerie, and they painted us with black
war paint on the way in the door. I left with one of the guys there and the
next morning there was black paint smeared over everything in my dorm room!
/Playboy: What's next after undergrad?/ Ava: Complete medical school, gain
experience at a hospital specializing in cancer treatment, obtain my MBA and
open a private practice Ava Milano Bio Measurements: 34D-25-35 Height:
5'7″ Weight: 135 lbs Date of Birth: February 2, 1990 Major: Biochemistry
School: Seton Hall University See all of Ava Milano's hot nude photos at
the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Ava Milano at Playboy