Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ashley Mattingly Playboy Playmate March 2011

*Ashley Mattingly* is the *Playboy Playmate* for March 2011. "I'm really
good at having fun!" says 24-year-old Ashley Mattingly. Evidence of her
carefree spirit: She revels in traveling on annual "girls' trips" to
such locales as Monaco and Greece. She throws dinner parties and she kayaks
off the coast of Malibu, where she will occasionally partake in some au
naturel relaxation ("I take everything off, lie back and go
'Ahhh…'"). A shy kid, her enchanting joie de vivre first burst forth
in high school. "Joining the track and cross-country teams helped bring out
my personality," explains Ashley, a native Texan who four years ago moved
from Dallas to Beverly Hills. "At the end of every race I would laugh.
People would ask me why I was laughing so hard, and I'd say, 'I'm just
having so much fun!'" Today, however, her pleasure has become more glam.
"I adore slipping on a Versace dress and a pair of Jimmy Choos and going to
dinner at Madeo in L.A., which is so much fun and such a scene. The paparazzi
are always out front! I don't just love the glamour scene; I want to be
part of it." So take heed: If you're driving along Rodeo Drive, be on the
lookout for a silver BMW. "Do I weave in and out of cars?" asks our
unstoppable Miss March. "Yes. But it's not that I'm driving too fast;
it's that everybody else is driving too slow!" Ashley Mattingly Bio Name:
Ashley Mattingly Birthplace: Dallas, TX Bust: 32C Waist: 24 Hips: 32 Height:
5′ 7″ Weight: 100 lbs Ambitions: To always be a fun, helpful person and
Playmate–I want to turn this into a career! Turn-Ons: A worldly man who
works hard and plays hard but who is always sweet, loving and caring.
Turnoffs: Fake, rude, out-of-shape slobs who smell and eat with their mouths
open! My Idea Of Sexy: A woman who holds herself well, is impeccably classy
and is not judgmental of others. Favorite Song Of The Day: "Superman" by
JD Evolution–it's fun, upbeat and has a message of positivity. All Time
Favorite Movie: Arthur with Dudley Moore and Liza Minnelli. It never fails to
make me laugh! My Hero: Hef! You made it respectable for beautiful women to
express their personality in a HOT way. See all of Ashley Mattingly's nude
pictures and her videos inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Ashley Mattingly
at Playboy