Saturday, March 12, 2011

Alexandria Kingsbury Playboy Coed of the Week March 12

*Alexandria Kingsbury* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for March 12.
Alexandria is a busty blonde studying Psychology at Broward College. Q&A with
Alexandria Kingsbury /Playboy: Sigmund Freud: thoughts?/ Alexandria: I wrote
a paper on Freud last week and I agree with his theory that… says we dream
about things we would truly like to do in our everyday life. /Playboy: Has
studying psychology changed your relationships at all?/ Alexandria: My
friends are…let's just say "entertaining," and now I understand why.
As for my sex life, it's going to take more than a class to change my ways.
/ Playboy: Do you work a job when you're not in school?/ Alexandria: I
actually have two jobs. One is at Hooters and the other is at a pizza place
where I work with my sister and brother. My family is amusing—I'm one of
five kids. We're more entertaining than the Kardashians. Alexandria
Kingsbury Bio Measurements: 34C-23-34 Height: 5'7″ Weight: 113 lbs Date
of Birth: December 14, 1989 Major: Psychology School: Broward College See all
of Alexandria Kingsbury's nude pictures at Playboy. Vote for Alexandria
Kingsbury at the Cyberclub