Sunday, February 13, 2011

Vanessa Hoelsher Playboy Playmate September 2005

*Vanessa Hoelsher* is the* Playboy Playmate* for September 2005, and today
her Playboy Online exclusive pictures and videos have finally been restored
to their full quality. Miss September didn't have much modeling experience
before sending her pictures to Playboy, but she did pose for a shock jock's
billboard in Atlanta. "The ad was a satire that read MORNING DOMINATION,"
she says with more than a flash of naughtiness in her eye. "I wore a black
leather dress and had a whip. I wasn't dealing with professional
photographers, so I had to walk wrapped in a station banner past all these
sales reps to do the shoot in a conference room." That didn't make her
feel self conscious, nor does posing nude. Indeed, Vanessa is accustomed to
being looked at. "I cannot go into a Wal-Mart without getting hit on,"
she says. "I'll look so bad–yoga pants, no makeup, straight from the
gym–and guys will follow me around and try to talk to me." Vanessa
Hoelsher Bio Name: Vanessa Hoelsher Birthplace: Atlanta, GA Bust: 36D Waist:
25 Hips: 36 Height: 5′ 6″ Weight: 120 lbs Ambitions: I want to model &
promote for Playboy, further my career in wines & spirits and live a
substantial life driven by purpose. Turn-Ons: Athletic men, confidence (not
cockiness!), humility, Southern gentlemen & guys who can fix things around
the house. Turnoffs: Selfishness, negativity, cell phones, unpatriotic
Americans and people who complain about their lives but do nothing to change
them. My Charity Work For Animals: Is very important to me. Old Soul Or Young
At Heart: I have a very old soul. Favorite Outdoor Activities: Going to
football games (Go, Falcons!), going to the lake, hanging out poolside with
the girls. The Most Romantic Cities: If you are with the right person,
anywhere can be romantic. But Portofino, Italy and Tahiti seem pretty
romantic to me. See more of Vanessa Hoelsher's nude photos inside the
Playboy Cyberclub. Join Vanessa Hoelsher at Playboy