Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stephanie Larimore Playboy Playmate June 2006

*Stephanie Larimore* is the Playboy Playmate for June 2006, and she is back
once more with some hot new photos to spread the love for Valentine's Day.
Playboy asked Miss June what else makes her jump for joy. "The Indianapolis
Colts," she says. "I go to every game I can, and I need a guy who enjoys
that too. He should wear Colts jerseys with me, as well as paint his face and
dye his hair blue for the games…. Okay, I'm just kidding. I may paint a
number on the side of my cheek. But I love to hang and flirt with the
guys." When absent from the RCA Dome, Stephanie enjoys a quiet night at a
lounge with close friends. "I'm not the crazy girl who starts dancing on
top of the bar," she says but then reconsiders. "Well, I've calmed
down. I used to be a go-go dancer, and once I was doing a choreographed dance
on the top of a bar. I was wearing little Daisy Duke shorts and a cowboy hat.
As soon as I started, I slipped on some ice and fell into the ice trough. It
was the beginning–and pretty much the end–of my go-go-dancing career."
Stephanie Larimore Bio Name: Stephanie Larimore Bust: 34C Waist: 23 Hips: 34
Height: 5′ 4″ Weight: 105 lbs Birthplace: Ft. Wayne, IN Ambitions: To put
100% effort into anything I do, whether it's modeling, acting, fashion
coordinating or owning a spa. Turn-Ons: Eye-contact, good manners,
intelligence, confidence, a sense of humor, nice abs and a smile. Turnoffs:
Arrogance, materialism, smoking, spitting, bad hygiene, drug use, shallowness
and laziness. Previous Modeling Work: I have been modeling for about six
years, doing various work for companies such as Lucas Oil, Hawaiian Tropic,
Pirelli tires, Joe Rocket and Miller Lite. If I Had More Time, I Would: Do
more charity work, adopt a pet, spend more time with my family and friends &
take culinary classes. Five Movies I Watch Repeatedly: Titanic, Meet Joe
Black, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Scarface & The Wedding Planner. My Three
Favorite Cities: L. A., Las Vegas and New York City. See all of Stephanie
Larimore's sexy nude photos inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Stephanie
Larimore at Playboy