Monday, February 21, 2011

Lara Leverence Playboy Cybergirl of the Week February 21 2011

*Lara Leverence* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for February 21 2011.
Lara's to-do list grows longer every day. "I change my mind about
everything," she says. "I wish I could just stick with one thing for
once! I am a free spirit." Guitar lessons,… puppy training and belly
dancing class are on the list this week, but Lara's always dreaming about
her next endeavor. "I would love to have a career that allows me to travel
the world," she says. "Maybe I'll host a travel show or become a
guidebook writer Lara Leverence Bio Measurements: 34DD-25-35 Height: 5'5″
Weight: 120 lbs Hometown: Chicago, IL Date of Birth: October 28, 1987 See all
of Lara Leverence's hot nude photos at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Lara
Leverence at Playboy