Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kylie Johnson Playboy Playmate February 2011

*Kylie Johnson* is the *Playboy Playmate* for February 2011. A Valentine's
Day bouquet of smarts, looks and love, Kylie Johnson feeds her soul with an
array of passions–from John Steinbeck to the Pittsburgh Steelers to screamo
bands. "I was a cheerleader for years, but I was the cheerleader who
listened to hard-core metal music," says the straight-A nursing student.
("If I get a C, stay out of my way!") Though born in California (the
goddess-like marvel of an African American father and a mother of German
descent), Kylie grew up in upstate New York, where today she lives to
snowboard at the region's famous Kissing Bridge ski resort. "How cute is
that–the Kissing Bridge? Totally Valentine's Day, right?" So how does
Miss February–who believes that being sexy means "being approachable and
kind"–rock romance? "I'm very rock-and-roll, but I'm also very
romantic. I'm always spreading the love–always! All I want to do is
cuddle all day and convince you not to go to work the next morning. Let's
romance each other." Kylie Johnson Bio Name: Kylie Johnson Birthplace: Fort
Ord, California Bust: 32D Waist: 25 Hips: 35 Height: 5′ 4″ Weight: 107
lbs Ambitions: To complete my nursing degree, become an anesthetist and start
my own family. Turn-Ons: Established, intellectual older men who can
mentally, emotionally and sexually stimulate me. Turnoffs: Cockiness, of
course, lack of ambition and irresponsible, out-of-control losers. Grr….
Musical Passion: Metalcore screamo bands like As Blood Runs Black and Miss
May I never fail to thrill me. Favorite Novel: The tragically beautiful Of
Mice and Men. (Isn't it ironic that Lennie loves rabbits?) My Dream
Valentine's Day Date: Walk to a bistro for a romantic dinner, go home, pop
in a movie and cuddle while listening to our hearts beat until we can't
help but make love. Bliss! See all of Kylie Johnson's sexy photos and
videos inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Kylie Johnson at the Cyberclub