Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kayleigh Elizabeth Playboy Cybergirl of the Month February 2011

*Kayleigh Elizabeth* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Month for February
2011. Nerf guns and thigh high socks: just a few of Kayleigh's favorite
things about her Cyber Girl of the Month shoot. "Tons of crazy stuff
happened and, lucky for all of us, Playboy… caught it all on tape," she
says. The fitness buff has had an insatiable hunger to be in front of the
camera since her first Playboy's Casting Calls experience, and very much
looking forward to what comes next in her modeling career, admitting that
beauty pageants may be out of the picture. "I've pretty much ruined my
shot at Miss America," she says, laughing. "I'm in a transitional stage
in my life, trying to figure out where I want to live and what I want to be.
I'm also hitting the gym to get into a tiny black bikini for summer—or
maybe ditch the bikini and go with just a stellar pair of sunglasses!" I
think option two sounds perfect! Kayleigh Elizabeth Bio Measurements:
32DDD-23-34 Height: 5'1″ Weight: 100 lbs Hometown: Sugar Land, TX Date of
Birth: March 5, 1986 See new photos and videos each week of Kayleigh
Elizabeth in the Playboy Cyberclub in February. Join Kayleigh Elizabeth at
Playboy