Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Joi Hollie Playboy Coed of the Week February 10 2011

Joi Hollie is the Playboy Coed of the Week for February 10 2011. Joi is
studying at the University of Washington. Playboy asked Joi Hollie a little
about what she wants to do when she grows up. /Playboy: So you want to be a
sports reporter./ Joi: I know the game. I grew up playing basketball,
volleyball and fast-pitch… softball, so I'm aware of rules and
regulations. I love watching sports, even if I'm home alone. /Playboy: What
are UW games like?/ Joi: Basketball and football games get really intense. UW
fans are a loud crowd, and either game would be worth going to. /Playboy: If
the games are that rowdy, what are the parties like?/ Joi: Packed and sweaty
with a lot of bumpin' and grindin'! The Spring Foam party is my favorite
because it's one dirty little secret. Anything can go down in the foam! Joi
Hollie Bio Measurements: 34B-26-35 Height: 5'9″ Weight: 133 lbs School:
University of Washington Date of Birth: January 7, 1990 See Joi Hollie get
nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote ofr Joi Hollie at the Playboy
Cyberclub