Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cristy Nicole Playboy Coed of the Month February 2011

Cristy Nicole is the Playboy Coed of the Month for February 2011. Cristy
specializes in the language of love, but this lover is also one hell of a
fighter. Though she's a serious student hitting the books most of the time,
the Texan has a history… as a barrel racer, a high school wrestler and even
an MMA fighter. "Everyone was surprised that a small girl like me would be
on the wrestling team," she says, "but I actually did very well and took
down some girls that were a few weight classes above me. If something
bothered me, I could let it all out on the wrestling mat and it was also a
really fun way to stay in shape." So how might one pin a tough girl like
Cristy? Simply make the first move and cut out the catcalls, she says.
"I'm old fashioned, so I always want the guy to make the first move. I
respect guys who can build up the courage to come up and talk to me."
Cristy Nicole Bio Measurements: 32A-24-35 Height: 5'7″ Weight: 115 lbs
Date of Birth: April 23, 1992 School: Texas A&M University Major: Spanish See
all new pictures of Cristy Nicole inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Cristy
Nicole at Playboy