Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Brandi Brandt Playboy Playmate October 1987

*Brandi Brandt* is the *Playboy Playmate* for October 1987. Ten years after
Brandi first appeared in Playboy, she appeared once more in a stunning
pictorial, and today a further 14 years on, Playboy have released some never
seen pictures from that shoot. She was just 18 when we made her acquaintance
and already Miss October 1987 Brandi Brandt was brimming with the energy,
passion and charm of someone… poised to take on the world. To be sure, the
Filipino-German-Irish-Cherokee Californian was destined from the beginning to
favor life's express lane: Her mom is veteran Los Angeles rocker Brie
Howard, and Brandi's earliest memories include attending an Alice Cooper
concert when she was two. So it was no surprise that after spending her teen
years in her dad's quieter Sacramento digs, Brandi headed back to Los
Angeles—and the spotlight. "It's interesting, but I found it easier to
pose for these photos than for my Centerfold," says Brandi, letting her
hair down one more time for Playboy's cameras. "Back then I was a kid
fresh out of high school, stripping off my clothes. But after working with
Playboy over the past 10 years, I'm much more comfortable with my sexuality
and my body. To tell the truth, I look better now." No arguments here.
Brandi Brandt Bio Name: Brandi Brandt Bust: 36″ Waist: 24″ Hips: 35″
Height: 5′ 5″ Weight: 105 lbs Birthplace: Santa Clara, California
Ambitions: By 1990, I would like to be a huge star!! (with a house in Malibu)
Turn-Ons: Shopping! Dancing, acting, good music, Jon Bon Jovi. Turnoffs: An
empty bank account, waiting at stop lights. Role Model: Brie Howard (Mom) —
she works very hard at her career and gives great advice. My Music: Jefferson
Starship, Bon Jovi, David Lee Roth, Lynyrd Skynyrd. A Good Man Is: Good
hearted, motivated, funny, honest, hard to find! Brandi's Night Out: Dining
out, driving along Mulholland Drive and partying with many friends. Secret
Fantasy: It wouldn't be a secret if I told! See all of Brandi Brandt's
hot nude photos in the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Playboy to see more of Brandi
Brandt