Thursday, February 17, 2011

Allie Stacy Playboy Coed of the Week February 17

*Allie Stacy* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for February 17. Allie is
studying Business Administration at Kaplan University. Check out this cute
natural babe as she strips nude for you. Q&A with Allie Stacy /Playboy: What
makes you a good leader?/ Allie: I love being in charge, especially in bed. I
can't help but take control… at times. /Playboy: How aggressive are
college men?/ Allie: They are not shy. I will walk down a hall and, out of
nowhere, a guy will just straight up ask me for my number! Allie Stacy Bio
Measurements: 34B-25-35 Height: 5'1″ Weight: 105 lbs Date of Birth:
August 9, 1987 School: Kaplan University Major: Business Administration See
more of Allie Stacy nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub. You can vote for Allie
Stacy at Playboy