Sunday, January 2, 2011

Monica Leigh Playboy Playmate March 2006

*Monica Leigh* is the *Playboy Playmate* for March 2006. With Monica's
pictures and videos restored and released today it was time to post her on
the blog. Monica Leigh grew up with long time friend and sometime room mate
Playboy Playmate Courtney Rachel Culkin, "I grew up with Courtney, and
we've been best friends since I was 13," Monica says. "As a teenager I
was always hamming it up for the camera, jumping around in the background and
making sure I was in every picture. And I've always loved being naked. I
used to run around the house nude, being the exhibitionist. But I got a
little shy about trying out for Playboy. Courtney pushed me to do it because
she loved it so much." Monica has no regrets. Her long-standing fondness
for flashbulbs has paid off. She landed the cover of our College Girls
special edition and became December's Cyber Girl of the Month before Hef
chose her as Miss March. Monica comes alive in front of the camera, and she
does what it takes to get the perfect shot. Take the photo of her and her
sister Sheryl posing in front of the Statue of Liberty. "For that one shot
we went back and forth to Ellis Island on the ferry about seven times. It was
hilarious." Monica Leigh Bio Name: Monica Leigh Bust: 36C Waist: 24 Hips:
36 Height: 5′ 6″ Weight: 114 lbs Birthplace: Long Island, NY Ambitions:
To pursue a career in singing, modeling and acting. Turn-Ons: Someone who is
successful and hard-working. A person who is very into health. Turnoffs: Bad
breath, a negative attitude and someone who tries too hard to impress. The
Five Best Singers Ever: Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Sade and
Tamia My Pets: G.B., a little gray cat, and Jazzmond, a black cat My Earliest
Memory: I remember I was very young, and my mother took me to the park to see
the swans and how beautiful they were. I was so excited until I started
feeding them and one of them bit me really hard! Why I Love New York: It has
an amazing spirit and such great energy. See all of Monica Leigh's Playmate
and Cybergirl pictures at the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Monica Leigh at Playboy