Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Laura Lynn Playboy Coed of the Week January 25 2011

Laura Lynn is the Playboy Coed of the Week for January 25 2011. Laura Lynn is
a gorgeous babe studying Pre-Nursing at the Oregon State University. Check
out these hot photos and learn a little more about this pocket rocket.
/Playboy: Why did you choose nursing as a major? / Laura: I've always
wanted a career in medicine. Nursing is one of the… only choices in the
field that doesn't require being in school for most of my 20s and I want to
be able to enjoy my 20s, not spend them in the library! /Playboy: How do you
have fun when there's so much work to do?/ Laura: Sunday through Wednesday
I'm a book worm. Thursday through Saturday I'm a party girl. It's
usually a pretty good balance, except for dead week and finals week. Partying
is fun, but I'm in school to learn, so no going out if I'm swamped.
/Playboy: Is sexy nurse fantasy overhyped?/ Laura: Sorry guys—totally
overhyped. Think about it: Nurses wear scrubs, not short white dresses with a
silly little hat. That would be so inconvenient when you're trying to take
care of sick people. Scrubs are practical but by no means flattering. See all
of Laura Lynn's sexy photos at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Laura Lynn
at Playboy