Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kristi Michelle Playboy Coed of the Month January 2011

Kristi Michelle is the Playboy Coed of the Month for January 2011. Don't
let her petite frame fool you; pound-for-pound, Kristi is quite a contender.
Mixing business with pleasure, she pays her way through school with a local
boxing ring gig,… perfect for the girl who feels her sexiest when she's
working out. "Although I'm all sweaty, I feel great about myself!"
Kristi says. On the verge of earning her degree, Kristi's focused on
staying active and not boxing herself into a professional corner. "I'm
not sure what I want to do when I graduate," she says, "but I could never
imagine myself sitting in an office all day. I love getting out and meeting
new people as much as possible." Kristi Michelle Bio Measurements:
34D-24-34 Height: 5'2″ Weight: 105 lbs Date of Birth: March 23, 1987
School: Columbia College Chicago Major: Marketing See all of Kristi
Michelle's brand new photos and videos each week in January in the Playboy
Cyberclub. Join Kristi Michelle at the Playboy Cyberclub