Sunday, January 16, 2011

Katie Lohmann Playboy Playmate April 2001

*Katie Lohmann* is the *Playboy Playmate* for April 2001. I dug up some rare
pictures of Katie for you to enjoy that I found hidden on the Playmate
Specials website. Katie looks picture-perfect to us, and the 21-year-old is
unapologetic about her privileged childhood. "I would love to say that I
was a struggling child and now I'm a Centerfold, but that's not my
story," she explains. "I was pretty spoiled, but I was a good student,
stayed away from drugs and was really athletic." She pinned a lot of lucky
guys to the mat as the only girl on her high school wrestling team, which we
suspect had unprecedented participatory interest. Although Miss April has
acting on the brain, she still finds time to get romantic. Does she paint the
town red? "I like to go out with a guy and paint the town red, blue, green,
yellow and purple," she says. For now, Katie wants to take care of
business. "I told my mom that I have three wishes: to be a Playmate, to be
in movies and to win an award," she says. "I'm the youngest child and
extremely independent, so I learned that you take care of things or they
won't get done. I just want people to see that I'm going to do something
with myself. I know something good is going to happen." Katie Lohmann Bio
Name: Katie Lohmann Birthplace: Scottsdale, Arizona USA Bust: 32D Waist:
22″ Hips: 32″ Height: 5′ 4″ Weight: 103 lbs Ambitions: To have
versatile roles as an actress. Also, to win an award. Turn-Ons: I love a
beautiful smile, and someone who understands I'm not perfect. Turnoffs: Men
who are really negative about my career. My Favorite Tv Show: Sex and the
City. My Favorite Sport: In school I was the only girl on the wrestling team.
I got voted "most aggressive" in the lightweights. I wish I could still
do it, but modeling and acting have taken over. See all of Katie Lohmann's
sexy photos at Playboy. Join Katie Lohmann at Playboy