Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Katie Carroll Playboy Coed of the Week January 4 2011

Katie Carroll is the Playboy Coed of the Week for January 4 2011. Katie is a
stunning blonde babe with gorgeous natural breasts which just scream for
attention! Katie's major is English at the University of California.
Playboy found out a little more about Katie Carroll /Playboy: You're an
english major. What's more important: good looks or good grammar?/ Katie: I
look for the total package…. I won't pursue a romance if a man has bad
grammatical skills and can't write a coherent love letter. /Playboy: What
books do you keep on your nightstand?/ Katie: I keep a few novels by Beat
writer Jack Kerouac like On the Road and, my personal favorite, Big Sur. My
ideal guy can have just about any book by his bed—as long as he can read!
/Playboy: And how might a guy pry a book out of your hands when it's
lights-out?/ Katie: One of my biggest turn-ons is men who wear glasses. If he
puts on a pair of sexy reading glasses and starts reading my book, that's
all I need! Katie Carroll Bio Measurements: 34C-26-34 Height: 5'6″
Weight: 120 lbs Date of Birth: August 3, 1989 School: University of
California, Los Angeles Major: English See all of Katie Carroll's sexy
photos at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Katie Carroll as Coed of the Month