Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jennifer Pershing Playboy Playmate March 2009

*Jennifer Pershing* is the *Playboy Playmate* for March 2009, and for January
2011 she has been named as the Playboy Playmate Xtra. Four hot weeks of new
pictures and videos of Jennifer Pershing await us! At Key Club one night we
spotted Jennifer Pershing, a 28-year-old platinum goddess, dancing onstage.
"I go there every week to see a band called Steel Panther," says
Jennifer. "I grew up loving Motley Crue, Guns N' Roses and Poison, and
this is my outlet because these guys are so good at recreating that vibe.
Maybe I'm attracted to guys in spandex who wear makeup. It's just my
thing." Jenn's idea of a good time is to hit the Strip with her gal posse
and party like it's 1989. "My friends are superhot. We put on little
shiny pants and rock knee-high boots and all that fun stuff," she says.
"One night a Playboy scout approached me and asked if I would pose for the
magazine, which had been my dream since I was 18. What's funny is that just
before he asked me, I had watched the movie The Secret. The idea in the film
is 'If you want something, ask the universe for it.' So I would do this
little meditation and imagine how I would feel when my dreams came true. It
seemed so stupid when I was doing it, but literally a month later I was at a
Playboy test shoot." Jennifer Pershing Bio Name: Jennifer Pershing
Birthplace: Somers Point, NJ Bust: 35″ Waist: 27 Hips: 37 Height: 5′ 8″
Weight: 125 lbs Ambitions: To be a stay-at-home mom, run my own day care and
follow Dave Matthews's tour bus! Turn-Ons: Bald heads, concerts, motorcycle
rides, a nice smile, cologne that smells good — not strong! Turnoffs: When
guys huddle in a group to decide which one will approach but no one gets the
nerve to. A Website That I Always Visit: MySpace.com (I'm addicted!). I
Have A Weakness For: Chili's, Denny's, ramen noodles. Someone I Want To
Meet And Why: There are two…(1) Dave Matthews because his music is my happy
place, and (2) Jenny McCarthy because her work for autism awareness means a
lot to me. The Best Way To Get A Man's Attention: Smile at him. My Favorite
Book: The Notebook See all of Jennifer Pershing's new exclusive pictures
and videos inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Jennifer Pershing at Playboy