Monday, December 13, 2010

Vanessa Robbins Playboy Cybergirl of the Week December 13

*Vanessa Robbins* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for December 13.
Vanessa says she "did a very silly happy dance" when she learned of her
Cyber Girl status. "I've always been the class clown even if it has made
me look funny," says Vanessa. "I… like putting a smile on my friends'
faces and acting like a total goofball." She's studying business and
hopes to work for a public relations company that will allow her to trek
around the world. "My favorite thing to do is travel. I can't imagine
staying put in any one place for too long. I'm a free spirit!" Vanessa
Robbins Bio Measurements: 32C-24-32 Height: 5'4″ Weight: 105 lbs
Hometown: Portland, OR Date of Birth: April 11, 1990 See more of Vanessa
Robbins at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Vanessa Robbins at Playboy