Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hef to marry again!

Congrats to Hugh Hefner and Playboy Playmate of December 2009 Crystal Harris,
who just got engaged on Christmas Day! "After the movie tonight, Crystal &
I exchanged gifts. I gave Crystal a ring. A truly memorable Christmas Eve,"
Hefner wrote on Twitter. "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into
tears. This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory." Hugh also gave
Crystal a gorgeous Jacob & Co Playboy diamond watch and a Little Mermaid
painting by Wyland. She gave him a portrait of her and him in his classic
ruby red dressing gown. After Christmas day and a lot of questioning tweets,
Hugh confirmed, "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I
didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all."
Bridget Marquardt sent them some yummy looking "I Do" cupcakes that they
shared over a game of Uno. Hef and Crystal are 60 years apart, and this is
his third marriage, but they say you're only as old as you feel, age is
just a number, and three time's a charm! We wish you both well, what a sexy
couple!