Monday, December 6, 2010

Amanda Evans Playboy Cybergirl of the Week December 6

*Amanda Evans* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for December 6. The
next time you find yourself pumping your first to some innovative beats at a
club, don't be surprised if they come courtesy of Amanda Evans, who learned
the art of mixing at Scratch… Academy in New York City. "I want to win an
award as a DJ and as a producer," she says, "but mainly I want to create
an empire and a way of life that encourages happiness." And how does Amanda
stay focused and content when she's not blasting the bass? "I'm a firm
believer in balance, and making time for fitness, health and relaxation. I
look forward to working out daily because it helps me feel and be my best."
Amanda Evans Bio Measurements: 32B-25-34 Height: 5'6″ Weight: 108 lbs
Hometown: Miami Beach, FL Date of Birth: December 24, 1981 See all of Amanda
Evan's sexy pictures at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Amanda Evans at the
Playboy Cyberclub