Friday, December 24, 2010

Alison Waite Playboy Playmate May 2006

*Alison Waite* is the *Playboy Playmate* for May 2006. Waiting tables at
Hooters not only financed her way through college but also got her into a
Playboy Mansion party. There she met Kimberly Conrad Hefner, who lives next
door to the Mansion and remains close to Hef. "She asked if I was a
Playmate, and I said I was just there for the evening. She smiled and said,
'Oh no. You should pose.' She set up a meeting, and here I am. What
afluke coincidence! I think she is phenomenal." Our cover girl explains
that she likes to work hard and play hard and that this balance is the key to
life. "I can't do anything halfway–it's all or nothing," she says.
"My way of relaxing is to go to the beach with my pug, Makoa. Alison Waite
Bio Name: Alison Waite Birthplace: Los Altos, CA Bust: 34″ C Waist: 24
Hips: 34 Height: 5′ 6″ Weight: 117 lbs Ambitions: Upon graduation I wish
to travel the world before pursuing additional schooling to study medicine.
Turn-Ons: Animal lovers, good conversation, sincerity, optimism, spontaneity
& uninhibited affection Turnoffs: Closed-minded, uptight, indifferent,
negative, impolite & insecure people Tv Shows I Can't Miss: Grey's
Anatomy, Entourage, The Golden Girls The Best Party Music: Too much to list!
The Black Eyed Peas, Jay-Z & Eazy-E ("Gimme That Nutt"), and some
late-night Ben Harper Favorite Author And Why: Shel Silverstein–His wit &
wisdom are infectious! Favorite Sport: Watching any live sport excites me! My
Philosophy: Work hard, play hard! And one must always remember: success is
not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts!
See more of Alison Waite nude in the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Alison Waite at
Playboy