Sunday, November 21, 2010

Stephanie Glasson Playboy Playmate July 2004

*Stephanie Glasson* is the *Playboy Playmate* for July 2004. You may find
this hard to believe, but Stephanie Glasson, whose middle name might as well
be Photogenic, never entertained the idea of modeling until one day last
summer when she was approached by a Playboy scout in Virginia Beach.
"Honestly, I didn't see what the photographer saw in me," says the
28-year-old, whose less than glitzy upbringing in Memphis, Tennessee. In
college Miss July studied business administration and developed a passion for
real estate. She now has her agent's license. "I love to meet people,
talk to them and help them with their decisions," she says. "My goal is
to start my own real estate company to offer weekly rentals to tourists. I
think it's important to add little touches, like gift baskets and thank-you
cards. I would also visit my clients and make sure everything was okay with
their trip." Stephanie Glasson Bio Name: Stephanie Glasson Birthplace:
Memphis, TN Bust: 34D Waist: 24″ Hips: 33″ Height: 5′ 7″ Weight: 117
lbs Ambitions: To own an extremely successful business. Turn-Ons: Muscles and
a Texas accent. I love men in uniform = Navy SEALs. Turnoffs: Stalkers!! Men
who can't take a hint. Oh, and bald guys. Musicians I Admire: I love so
many but Tori Amos and Tool are my favorites. On Acting: I would love to do a
comedy project sometime! Why I Won't Swim In The Ocean: I'm terrified of
all the creatures swimming around waiting for my tasty toes. City I Want To
Visit Next: Miami. Enjoy these amazing hot photos of Stephanie Glasson that
can be found in Playboy Special Edition. See Stephanie Glasson naked in the
Playboy Cyberclub