Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kristi Michelle Playboy Coed of the Week November 25

*Kristi Michelle* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for November 25. This
gorgeous busty brunette is studying Fashion Retail Management at Columbia
College Chicago. Playboy asked Kristi Michelle some questions about her
tastes /Playboy: What's your favorite male fashion statement? / Kristi:
Tattoos. I'm a sucker for tattoos…. /Playboy: So you have somewhat edgy
tastes? / Kristi: Yes, especially when it comes to music. I'm definitely a
rocker chick. Something about metal music just makes me want to tear my
man's clothes off! /Playboy: Sounds like you're an adrenaline junkie. /
Kristi: I like endorphin rushes, too. Working out is a top priority for me. I
get all sweaty and I feel great about myself. Kristi Michelle Bio
Measurements: 34D-24-34 Height: 5'2″ Weight: 105 lbs Date of Birth: March
23, 1987 School: Columbia College Chicago Major: Fashion Retail Management
See more of Kristi Michelle in the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Kristi
Michelle as Coed of the Month