Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kara Monaco Playboy Playmate June 2005

*Kara Monaco* is the *Playboy Playmate* for June 2005, and she also won the
Playboy Playmate of the Year for 2006! Kara Monaco is one of a number of
Sunshine State sweeties who have become Playmates, including Miss May 2005,
Jamie Westenhiser. The two girls are actually friends who met on modeling
assignments prior to appearing in Playboy. Unlike Jamie, who wants to make
her home in Florida, Kara has more wanderlust. "I might use some of my
Playmate money to finance my trip west, after I visit somewhere I've never
been before," she says. "Right now I live with my mother, who raised my
sister and me all by herself. I'm trying to convince her to move with me.
She's a personal hero and someone whose advice I take to heart. My mom has
been very supportive. When I first asked her what she thought of my being in
Playboy, she kind of gave me a push and said, 'Go for it.' I always try
to." Kara Monaco Bio Name: Kara Monaco Birthplace: Lakeland, FL Bust: 34C
Waist: 24 Hips: 34 Height: 5′ 6″ Weight: 110 lbs Ambitions: To become a
successful model/actress. Turn-Ons: Intelligence, a sense of humor, someone
tall, dark and handsome. Turnoffs: Hairy guys! Cheaters! Jealousy and
possessiveness. Place I'd Like To Travel: Anywhere in Europe, Japan,
Hawaii, Australia & Tahiti. Favorite Sports: Surfing, wakeboarding,
snowboarding and basketball. What I Drive / Wish I Drove: A '99 BMW 328i /
Mercedes SL500. Sexiest Scene In A Movie: Ethan Hawke & Gwyneth Paltrow in
Great Expectations. Enjoy Kara Monaco's hot pictorials in the Cyberclub.
Join Kara Monaco at the Playboy Cyberclub